Rimmer Alert??

To: technical@iwnet.screaming.net, triumphs@autox.team.net, JRossi727@aol.com
Subject: Rimmer Alert??
From: Richard Sharp <rjs@rimmerbros.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 14:51:38 +0000
I was very disappointed to see the contents of an e-mail recently
released, especially as we had been in contact with the gentleman in
question only the day before and had, as far as we were concerned sorted
out the problems.

Yes we did overcharge on freight... and immediately refunded the
difference once this was pointed out to us.... Errors do happen!

Our catalogue and web site clearly show what is included on part number
RR1089R (the gearbox and overdrive). This was what was supplied except
that some plugs were missing. Some of these have now been sent on to the
customer. Some others are on back order and will be sent as soon as they
arrive. It would appear therefore that the customer in question may not
have studied the catalogue (page 15 - TR6) and was then obviously very
disappointed that the bargain he thought he had was not quite as cost
effective with shipping as he first thought.

I would like to confirm to anyone who doubts our honesty and integrity
that we are not in the business of 'ripping people off'. If anyone has
ANY problems that have not been resolved let myself or Terry Bawden
know..... IT WILL BE RESOLVED.

E-mails  rjs@rimmerbros.co.uk        tb@rimmerbros.co.uk
export@rimmerbros.co.uk

May I thank our friends at the VTR for making us aware of the message in
question.

Richard Sharp
Sales Manager