Re: Triumphs USENET Newsgroup?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Triumphs USENET Newsgroup?
From: Bill Gunshannon <bill@cs.uofs.edu>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 10:58:17 -0500 (EST)
According to Mark Gendron:

> > Thanks for the explaination.  It sounds to me like a USENET is something
> > which a group resorts if they do not have a Mark to manage a majordomo.
>
> Actually, Usenet newsgroups also require administration--perhaps even more
> than a majordomo list, if it is a public group that is receiving spam.

And just what this administration be??  Other than tuning things to try and
move higher in the USENET 1000 (another hobby of mine!) my News server
requires virtually no administration at all.  Most spam filtering is done
automatically.

bill

--
bill@cs.uofs.edu         |  and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.