Car Cover

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Car Cover
From: John Gillis <jgillis@tcd.ie>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 09:22:21 +0000
Hi list,
        Shortly I will be taking a short trip across to England to collect
my TR Bitz restored body shell and rolling chassis. I would guess estimate
another two years of work for me after that. During this period the car
will be in my large double garage, and athough well built and insulated, it
does get dusty. Can anybody recommend through their own experience rather
than advertising bumph a good quality interior cover to keep the dust out
while not scratching the  paintwork.

John Gillis
1954 TR2 TS3618. October 1954 (ground up)
1964 Triumph 3TA 350cc (a little gem)
Trinity College
Dublin,
IRELAND.