Help in choice of carpets etc.

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Help in choice of carpets etc.
From: David.Griffiths@veths.no
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 12:54:24 +0100
>Dear List,
>
>I have a number of questions regarding replacement trim for a 1966 TR4A. I
>hope some members of the list may be able to advise.
>I have studied Bill Piggots book and find it a little vague as what should
>be original on my particular car. I am striving for total originality.

I would suggest a call to Skinner Manufacturing
(http://www.john-skinner.co.uk/), out in the west in Gloucestershire. They
seem to know a lot about original patterns and colours and have machines
that reproduce the original appearance. They are also very easy to
communicate with. I have ordered from them although I have not yet seen
their product. nfi of course.

Dave