Re: Headlight Rims

To: <JMHaas@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Headlight Rims
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical-iwnet@lineone.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 23:17:03 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "List Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hi Phil
Sorry unable to help with the rings. I would however like to welcome you to
the world of Triumphs and congratulate you on getting started early, by the
time you are allowed on the road you should be able to do these sorts of
things blindfolded and harder things with the occasional peek.
Keep up the good work!

Graham.
ps what a wonderful car to learn mechanics on!