Valve guide seals for TR6

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Valve guide seals for TR6
From: "Kyle K. Rice" <kkrice@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 16:16:10 -0800 (PST)
Listers,

I just got a call from the machine shop that it rebuilding my TR6 engine.
They said that when they put on the new Valve Guide Seals, the inner valve
springs will not fit.  They asked if I knew which valve seal I should be
using to fit inside the inner spring.  Can anyone give me the part number or
something I can tell the machine shop to help them put the correct seals on
the valve stems.  The also thought there may be a different valve spring set
that may need to be used.  If that is true, what valve springs should I tell
them to use.

Thanks for the help.

Kyle.