"Sports Car" magazine - back issues

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: "Sports Car" magazine - back issues
From: "Hansen, Hans C, III (Red), GLSVC" <rhansen@att.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 18:58:47 -0500 charset="iso-8859-1"
LisTRs --
I don't know if anybody really cares or not, but I came across about 30+
copies of "Sports Car" magazine in a bookstore. They are from the early to
middle 70s, volumes 7 through 10, I believe. The store is selling them for
$1.99 per copy. I know that if someone is interested that I could get them
for less. Lots of ads (as seen on ebay) from the 70s for MGs, Spits, TR6s
and Stags, as well as other marques.
If anyone is interested, e-mail me off line and I'll buy them for you for
the best price I can negotiate plus shipping.
NFI.
Thanks,
Red Hansen
TR3A TS41439