Re: Max Cruise RPM?

To: "Steve" <wsteve@primenet.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Max Cruise RPM?
From: "Beth & Ken" <bethken@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 14:17:48 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Steve;

My 1970 GT6+ has a non-overdrive tranny and a 3:89 rear! At 70 MPH, I'm
turning over 4,000 RPM. I asked my mechanic, Triumph guru and former racer,
Bill Brill about it. He said I could cruise at 4,000-4,500 all day with no
problem with that engine. He said the only thing they don't like is lugging.

ken shapiro
baltimore
1970 GT6+ KC81872L