Re: Distributor cap and rotor rubbing

To: "Randall Young" <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Distributor cap and rotor rubbing
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical-iwnet@lineone.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 18:11:06 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "List Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hi Randall
I bought the elec ign dizzy for my Sprint, guess what its the only dizzy
body you can't just swap the guts into, so having the bushes sat idle I
thought I would rebush my worst dizzy, no where near as bad as Gabys. I did
ask at my local Lucas dealer several years ago and was told they were not
available separately, I have to admit I was going by this knowledge it was v
late and I did say as far as I know, I took it no further at the time as I
was merely toying with the idea of improving my dizzy if it were not too
much trouble. Thanks for making it known these are available I will check
around here in England to see if they are available.

Graham.
ps Is Moss USA connected to Moss UK, could you let me know the dollar price?