RE: Primary Car

To: twakeman@cruzers.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Primary Car
From: DPaige@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 08:40:21 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
My 73 TR-6, now sporting 311,000 miles, has been a daily driver all its
life. Right now me better half and I drive one or the other of the TR or an
85 jag XJ-6 daily. This situation is certain to continue into the indefinite
future. One is always noticed when arriving in either of these beauts and I
take great satisfaction in rubbing 25 years of driving a TR that still gets
admiring glances in the faces of the naysayers. With proper maintanence and
conscientious driver(s) these cars can be as dependable as any other and a
hell of a lot more fun to drive than most.

Deano.