Re: 5 prefix in Canada

To: wallaces@superaje.com
Subject: Re: 5 prefix in Canada
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2000 07:54:23 -0700
Cc: dterrick@pangea.ca, triumphs@autox.team.net
I wonder how the individual who was stamping the commission plates at
the factory could possibly know that the car was going to North America,
let alone which port of entry it would use.

If the digit was added to the plate afterwards (such as when it hit the
port), the style of the additional digit would most certainly be
different.

Regards,
Joe

--