Re: Removing scratches from Plexiglass

To: KGeromini@aol.com
Subject: Re: Removing scratches from Plexiglass
From: Pat Fischer <pfischer@unicom.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 22:22:23 -0500
Cc: Triumphs@autox.team.net
I have had wonderful results on soft plastic windows in my TR
using Novus Plastic Polish No. 2 Fine Scratch Remover. Makes the
dingy, tired-looking back windows clear as glass again on my
13-year old top. They recommend follwoing with their plastic
polish No. 1 for protection, which I also do. The difference
before and after is amazing! I've always used it on soft plastic,
but it's also recommended for fiberglass.

Bought mine a few years back from The Roadster Factory, but the
bottle also has an 800# to find a distributor:  800 548-6872

Pat F