Re: TR6 electrical

To: Jack W Drews <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 electrical
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 08:05:54 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Jack,
In my very humble opinion, I think you have a problem with corrosion in
the contacts either at the bulb connectors, or the ground points or in
the bullet connections in the wiring.  The best way to solve it is to
trace the effected circuits end to end anc clean all the points where
contact is made.  Following this, treat the contact points with a
corrosion inhibitive compound.

Regards,
Joe

--