Re: 1980 Spitfire Frame

To: rnagel@dspt.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1980 Spitfire Frame
From: David Whitelaw <slasher_dw@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 20:09:09 -0700 (PDT)
I don't know where you live but I have a 78 Spitfire
whose rebuild engine got a little hot and lost a couple
of valve seats (one into a cyclender).  It is otherwise
straight and am willing to part with the whole thing
for 700 (tranny has been rebuild).

David G. Whitelaw (slasher_dw@yahoo.com)
Bellevue, Washington (Seattle area).