Re: 72 TR-6 Vacume Advance

To: chester masterson <cmasterson99@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: 72 TR-6 Vacume Advance
From: Shawn Loseke <shawn@swo.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 17:26:29 -0600
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Chet, It's possible that you have the incorrect distributor, or your car
is not really a 1972. The '72's only have vacuum retard. They use
mechanical advance. I don't think any adjustments at the carbs would
effect the retard and or advance before it ruined the idle. Just my 2
cents worth though.

Shawn J. Loseke
1972 TR6