Re: VTR Convention

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: VTR Convention
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 14:18:30 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Bob,

My wife and I will be there about noon on Wednesday.  Not that I don't
completely trust the TR4... but my wife will drive the new 99 Passat and I
will drive the TR4.    That way she can escape on her own when she has had
enough TR talk.

The Passat is also convenient if by some odd chance I buy a pile of TR
stuff.

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4          CT16260L  - Groton,  MA

My TR4 Restoration Web Site