Primer Dilemma - Thanks!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Primer Dilemma - Thanks!
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 16:03:20 EDT
Thanks to all who offered help on my question of primer color....I'm sticking
with red!

Turns out I decided not to rely on my finish painting skills (I'm real good
with bondo, primer and wet sanding to get a good finish) and let a local guy
(who loves classics) do the final painting for me and get the color match
correct!

He seems OK with the work I've done so far so for a few bucks I'm letting him
finish the job - the July 4th parade is right around the corner and I want
the Spit to look its best:)

Thanks again,

Chip Krout
'76 TR6 CF57822U (Being Reborn For Y2K)
'70 Spit MkIII  FDU78512L (Decent Driver)