Re: Engine Mounting

Subject: Re: Engine Mounting
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 20:33:57 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Ron,

I attached mine to a 750 pound rated...  $40 stand from Parts America.
Worked fine.  Use some grade 5 or even better overkill with grade 8.

The only thing you need to think about is the rear seal.  Put the upper
half in place loose before you attach the mount.

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4          CT16260L  - Groton,  MA

My TR4 Restoration Web Site
http://www.net1plus.com/users/sanborn/Home.html (Big Update on 6/13/99)