Adjusting lever shox

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Subject: Adjusting lever shox
From: Tony Rhodes <ARhodes@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 13:26:35 -0400
I have upgraded my springs to the Moss "blue" springs, and they are really nice.
Now I want to increase the damping of the shocks as the ride bounces just a
little
too much.

Is there an adjustment I can make to the valve for this?  If so, what exactly
to I do?  Do I need to put in a new valve?  DO I just need some HD shocks?
When I move the lever arms by hand, they seem smooth and firm.  I do not
think the shocks are worn out, just too little damping for the uprated springs.

-Tony
ARhodes@compuserve.com