RE: tire size for TR6 - AGAIN!!

To: "'Gary Ganoung'" <gg07165@spectra.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: tire size for TR6 - AGAIN!!
From: jaltman@altlaw.com
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 17:52:24 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
My information is that the 195's are a better fit, but less available and
harder to find.  The 205's are easier to find, but do have some problems
depending on the specific tire.  My 205 Yokohama's will scrape on a bad bump
on the front, but not the back.  My other tires, sorry can't remember the
name, never scrape.  The difference being the amount of bulge in the
sidewall.

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com Illigitimi non Carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/metro/jaltman.html    69-TR6#CC28754L  W4UCK