Gage Bezels

To: TR250 <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Gage Bezels
From: David Brady <dmb@cisco.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 19:03:30 -0700
Well I have so much going on trying to get the TR back
on the road in time for some summer, I thought I could
farm out the work needed on the gauges. After calling
Nisonger's and getting a quote on what they want to
"rebuild" the gauges ($$$),  I decided that I need to become a
gauge expert. All they really need are new bezels and some
cleaning. Two years ago, when the car was on the road,
things seemed to work okay. So... does anyone have a
cache of bezels that they are sitting on and would like
to unload, or does anyone know of a source where I
can by these them?

TIA
Dave
68 TR250