J.C.Whitney - Automotive Parts (http://www.jcwhitney.com/shoponline/)

To: "'Triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: J.C.Whitney - Automotive Parts (http://www.jcwhitney.com/shoponline/)
From: "econrad" <econrad@teal.csn.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 16:01:55 -0600boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0006_01BE9259.9B209120"

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01BE9259.9B209120
        charset="iso-8859-1"

Listers:

While I'm sure this is an absolute scam, I'm curious whether any of you
think this product would work.  Please respond to the list.

www.jcwhitney.com/shoponline/

Instructions on getting to the correct section of the web page:

1. Go to bottom of left-most list.
2. Click on Miscellaneous
3. Click on "Electronic Rust & Corrosion Inhibitor"

Thanks,
Eric Conrad
Denver, CO

'76 TR6         CF52678U

Instructions on getting to the correct section of the web page:

4. Go to bottom of left-most list.
5. Click on Miscellaneous
6. Click on "Electronic Rust & Corrosion Inhibitor"

 http://www.jcwhitney.com/shoponline/

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01BE9259.9B209120
        name="J.C.Whitney - Automotive Parts.url"
        filename="J.C.Whitney - Automotive Parts.url"

[InternetShortcut]
URL=http://www.jcwhitney.com/shoponline/
Modified=20B5FA1A8B92BE01C5

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01BE9259.9B209120--