TR6 Hardtop Seals in at TRF.

To: "Triumph List (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 Hardtop Seals in at TRF.
From: "John Jacobsen-Watts" <johnw@wrq.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 07:54:08 -0700
If you have been looking for L/R seals for the quarter windows, I
just received mine from TRF. It took about a year, but Heritage
finally got them out.

I now have a painted top and all new parts to rebuild the top,
including liner, rear shelf, caps, finishers, and whatnot. I will
put the whole thing together according to my notes made while
disassembling the hardtop some 10+ months back and write up a
guide for this job to add to someone's web page.

Then I'll store the darn thing--it's nearly Summer in Seattle!

John
johnw@wrq.com