GT6 Mk1 N.O.S. switches

To: esp@hypermax.net.au
Subject: GT6 Mk1 N.O.S. switches
From: "Steven McCutcheon" <Steven.McCutcheon@MAH.GOV.ON.CA>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 10:36:27 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Terry:  For a long time I had a very early GT6 Mk.I waiting for restoration.  I
collected parts for years.  Last year I realized it was way too far down the
priority list and sold it.  Yesterday I found an old box of N.O.S. parts.
These are new Lucas switches (in the box) and I remember paying about $50 USD
each at Carlisle one year.  If you want any of them I would listen to offers.
35672 lighting, 35560 fan; 35562 dome light; 35668 wiper
Steve Mc       e-mail:  Steven.Mccutcheon@mah.gov.on.ca
1971 Stag
1962 TR4
1972 GT6 convertable