A Few TR3A Restoration Questions (response)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: A Few TR3A Restoration Questions (response)
From: Jeff A Williamson <Jeff.A.Williamson@jci.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 12:31 -0500
Hop-count: 1
Thanks to all of you who responded to my questions concerning the differences
between the '58 and '60 TR3As. You told me exactly what I needed to know. I've
already had 3 people express interest in buying the '60 when the restoration is
complete, and I haven't even started yet. What would you estimate that a fully
originally restored (frame-off) '60 TR3A with disk wheels, no overdrive, soft
top only, and 40,000 original miles is worth?   $12,000?

Jeff Williamson
Belleville, MI
'58 TR3A
'60 TR3A