Re: GT6+/Mk III Weber info

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: GT6+/Mk III Weber info
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 08:06:06 -0400
Hi,

If anyone on this list finds 27 mm chokes for a DCOE40, please let me know.
Turns out these are fairly rare pieces. 28's are easy to get.

BTW, if the car is being used for SCCA competition, I believe the E Prod
specs call for 33 mm chokes... I believe this is also the case for A
Prepared for the autocross set.

I know this is confusing, but there really are millions of combos of parts
for these carbs and that motor.

rml

Bob Lang      | TR 6 Guy           | Editor: New England Triumphs
Phone:        | 617-253-7438 (days)| 781-438-2568 (eves)
Occupation:   | ComputerZ          | TR fixer-Upper