GT6+/Mk III Weber info

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: GT6+/Mk III Weber info
From: Alan Myers <reagntsj@ricochet.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 23:24:04 -0700
Listers,

I believe someone on the list was looking for info on setting up Weber
carbs for a GT6+ or Mk III, but I forget who, so please forgive the
general post.

First, you need three 40DCOE Series 2 carbs (14mm accelerator pump
stroke)and of course the manifold, linkage, etc.

Here's the initial set up (which should then fine tuned for altitude and
to the specific engine and driver preferences):

27 mm choke
4.5 auxilliary venturi
1.30 main jet
F2 emulsion tube
1.60 air correction jet
0.50 F11  idle jet
0.45 acceelerator pump jet
closed accelerator pump inlet valve exhaust orifice
2.00 needle valve

The source on this is Haynes Techbook Weber Carb Manual.

I hope this helps.

Alan Myers
San Jose, Calif.
'62 TR4 CT17602L