Seam Sealer?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Seam Sealer?
From: Tim Hickey <tjhickey@gatecity.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 21:33:39 -0500
I am about ready to paint, (or have painted) a 1973 TR6. I am doing the
priming and wet sanding. I have installed all new fenders and rockers, and
valances. Should some seam sealer be placed in the seam between the rear
fenders and the deck just in front of the trunk? How about down by the
rockers where the fenders overlap the rocker? And where the fenders join
the front and rear valance? I am in Southeast Iowa, and I don't know of any
TR's to go look at in my neighborhood. It seems like a sealer or filler
would be the right thing to do. What do you think?

Thanks.

Tim Hickey