RE: Re-use head studs Q2

To: "'John Gillis'" <jgillis@tcd.ie>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Re-use head studs Q2
From: "David Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 17:26:32 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
John,

I had the same problem with those two studs on my TR3B. I had soaked them w/
PB Blaster for weeks and tried everything. What worked eventually was
putting two nuts on them (for the tenth time) and then adding a three foot
pipe as an extension to the wrench. In two minutes it was out --- wish I'd
tried that weeks earlier.

Good Luck!

Dave Moag
77 Spitfire