Re: tr3a carbs

Subject: Re: tr3a carbs
From: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 17:25:18 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Depends on your point of view <g>
If you are looking down 'through' the carb at the nuts, then it is CCW
to lean them.
Looking up at the nut from underneath, it's CW to lean them.

The nut (and the housing it threads onto) are normal right-hand threads,
the further you screw the nut onto the housing, the leaner the setting.

Or another way to look at it is, if you had a wrench on the nut, with
the other end pointing towards you, you'd move it right to lean, left to
rich.

Randall