Re: TR250 turn signals

To: Roger Elliott <relliott@cjnetworks.com>
Subject: Re: TR250 turn signals
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 23:07:56 -0700
Cc: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Roger,
I found out that most of the canceling problems are due to the cam not
being centered in between the two ears on the switch when the car is
straight.  Because the turning radius of these cars is so tight, the
wheel won't travel far enough under normal turns to trip the ears unless
it is centered.  ( this typically is worse on one direction than the
other unless the cam is 180 degrees out)

Joe

--
 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer