i know it's O/T, but where do i go...

To: spitfire list <spitfires@autox.team.net>, triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: i know it's O/T, but where do i go...
From: larry hooven <dirty_howi@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 14:08:46 -0700 (PDT)
I have an opportunity to pick up a jensen healy in the near future, for a given
amount of money, the purchase includes a partially complete parts car and a
spare engine that suffered a carb fire...i know this is off topic, but is there
a list for jensens that i could ask the common whutzit worth questions and
other stuff....

tia

===
larry (I hope someday to Drive my triumph) hooven 1979 spitfire fm99248u,
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/9311/index.html
"Second place is just the first loser"   -John Force
"Why is it all my american cars have metric bolts, and my british cars are SAE?"
"If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there" -the
cheshire cat