raffle

To: <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: raffle
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 15:41:53 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Listers, a few weeks ago Dr. R. Carley from N. of the border, posted about a
local H.S. in his area having a Spitfire auction, I e-mailed the H.S.
teacher, Mr. Ron Nafziger and forwarded 20.00 U.S. for some tickets, he not
only sent them but included a nice thank you note. Listers the money for
this project was advanced by the "teachers", the entire project was
completed by the high school students, with a great deal of pride, the
raffle will give the advance back to the teachers and hopefully enough left
over to start another project. This entire project was done with private
funds not govt., "PLEASE" lets all support this great project and hopefully
with everyones help they will have enough for 2 or 3 cars for next few
years, enough bad stories about H.S. youth now here is a good one, lets
support it. The future of our hobby lies in the youth of today.
tickets are only 5.00 Canadian.  Thanks    "FT"

Norwell District Secondary School
Cumberland Street
Palmerston, Ontario
NOG 2PO