Triumph Manuals

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Triumph Manuals
From: robert janyk <robertj@eurojazz.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 07:15:47 -0700
Triumph People:

I have the following 2 Triumph (one motorcycle) manuals that I picked up at
a book store....

1.      Triumph Motorcycle
        650 & 750 Twins
        1963 - on
        Haynes
        Perfect Condition/never used....yeah right!!
        I paid $12/you pay same plus shipping

2.      Triumph Herald 1200, 1250, Vitesse and Spitfire
        1963 Original Shop Manual
        Black, 'puffy' plastic, 3-ring binder
        White, raised lettering on the cover
        very good shape....for something as used as it probably was...;-)
        I paid $20/you pay same plus shipping

....if anyone out there in Triumph Land is interested in these
manuals...... or have any questions ........or if you know of anyone who
might be interested n them.......please let me know at my email address....

thanks....
robertj