Steering Wheel for TR6

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Steering Wheel for TR6
From: Michael Graham <mgraham@achilles.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 18:52:45 -0400
When I purchased my TR6 last November, it had an after-market wheel. The
previous owner told me (and I just confirmed this) that the wheel was
purchased new from Victoria British. My problem is that the wheel is
missing the horn assembly. I call VB and the person I spoke with said "if
it's not listed in the catalogue we don't sell the horn assembly
separately". The VB person was also unwilling (unable?) to give me the name
of the manufacturer of the wheel so that I could try to track down the horn
assembly that way. My questions:
1. does anyone know who manufactures these wheels for VB?
2. does anyone know where I might be able to get a horn assembly?

Any leads or help much appreciated.

Mike Graham
73 TR6
CF727U