Bumble Bee Wires, finally!!

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Bumble Bee Wires, finally!!
From: Gbouff1@aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 17:50:37 EDT
This is not a blast against Moss motors or any other supplier, God knows we
need them.  This is to inform anyone out there that may have ordered wires
that included the wire nut.  They are finally in!!  I ordered a set of bumble
bee wires in June of last year.  After numerous calls I was finally told that
the wire nuts were on backorder and that they could not complete the wire
sets without them. Being in no rush I decided to wait.  Well they finally
arrived. They were sitting by my back door when I arrived home this evening.
If you need wires get them now before another backorder.

Gary Bouffard
59 TR3A TS58399