Re: can you help! -- Triumph Acclaim

To: Thomas Morgan <MorganTR@cardiff.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: can you help! -- Triumph Acclaim
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 14:59:50 -0400 ()
Cc: Scions of Stanpart <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Thomas, I'm sorry to say that I can't really offer any advice on the
Acclaim, since it did not reach the U.S. (Heaven knows we've gotten a lot
of similar Hondas, though!)

I'm copying the "Triumphs" e-mail list here; perhaps some of the UK folk
on the list can help Mr. Morgan or point him in the right direction. And
be nice, everyone. It is a Triumph, even if only in name!

--Andy