Import Carlisle -Reply

To: Rikrock@aol.com
Subject: Import Carlisle -Reply
From: "Steven McCutcheon" <Steven.McCutcheon@MAH.GOV.ON.CA>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 12:03:36 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Rick:  those of us from the north convoy down on Thursday (about a 7 or 8 hour
drive), drink with the Pennsylvania boys Thursday and then get up and bargain
hunt on Friday, drink on Friday night, try to sell anything we can Saturday,
then drink... do you catch the recurring theme?  In any event, a great time
every year.  Drop by my spot G85 and G86, it would be great to meet anyone else
from the list...might even have a cold one available for all our 'merican
friends.  See ya.
Steve Mc
1971 Stag
1962 TR4