Re: TR 4 Parking and directional lights needed

To: VANDECARR@aol.com
Subject: Re: TR 4 Parking and directional lights needed
From: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 08:31:18 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
On Wed, 14 Apr 1999 VANDECARR@aol.com wrote:

> We are finally finishing my son's TR 4 after almost 3 years of restoration
> and I can't find the front directional and parking lights.  I would rather
> not spend the outrageous amount to buy new ones.  I don't care what they look
> like, we just need working ones to get the car on the road.

Get thee to Wal-Mart and pick up a couple of beehive shaped trailer lamps.
I'm pretty sure you can get directional signals and clearance lights in
amber.

If Wal-Mart is not your style, then there's lots of other places out there
that carry trailer hardware.  Not original, true, but the cop's won't
care :-)

-Malcolm
* There is a FAQ for this list!  Its temporary home is:
http://www3.bc.sympatico.ca/walker/triumph/trfaq.htm