RE: When do you tell?

To: "'stu bollen'" <stu.jo@ibm.net>
Subject: RE: When do you tell?
From: "Radley, Jack" <JackR@SHRIVERCO.COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 15:20:25 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
He didn't pay because he felt he could get away with it.  Don't be
politically correct, be blunt and honest.  I see this all the time in a
club I belong to.  Guys never pay their dues and the board is too polite
to name names.  Go public, keep people accountable!  Shame has played an
important role in society for centuries.  Put out the Scarlet D for
deadbeat.

My opinion.

Jack Radley