Re: When do you tell?

To: stu bollen <stu.jo@ibm.net>
Subject: Re: When do you tell?
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 12:18:21 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Stu,
Some people actually do get caught up in their affairs and forget about
things like that, others are downright deadbeats.  If you have
communicated with him with no effect, threaten to publish his name on
the list and follow through if it doesn't yield any results.

Regards,
Joe

--
 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer