Updated webpage!

To: tr7@mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Subject: Updated webpage!
From: Brian Furgalus <triumph.tr7@usa.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 21:52:06 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Well, hello again all!  I've been busy.  First of all, I've moved the
page to a different server, and it seems to be faster, and doesn't have
as many annoying ads. I've been updating the diary daily, and I've added
a picture of me with the car just after pickup!  You can read about our
experiences with the car to date.  I've tried to make it look nicer,
too.  If you have any suggestions, please let me know!  When you visit,
I'd appreciate it if you could leave me a quick note in the guestbook.
I'd like to know who stops by!

Enjoy!

Brian Furgalus
http://members.xoom.com/bfurgalus/
--
|               Brian Furgalus                |