Re: TR-6 Stainless Exhaust

To: Darrell Ramsey <Darrell_Ramsey@freddiemac.com>
Subject: Re: TR-6 Stainless Exhaust
From: Philip Schulert <pjschu@usit.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 18:21:10 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I bought my Falcon stainless exhausts from Moss for my 71MGB & 59TR3 both fit
well but the MGB exhaust was a larger diameter then stock. I had take a TR3
clamp and a MGB mount to make the rear mount work on the B other than that I
have had no problems and am quite satisfied with the fit and performance of
these exhausts

 Philip Schulert