Re: TR4A burned wire - please help

To: "Accumap Services Ltd." <rknox@horizon.bc.ca>
Subject: Re: TR4A burned wire - please help
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 1999 21:12:04 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Since this wire goes directly from the coil to ground, it's kind of hard to
fry. Possibilities are in order:

Shorted coil
Short in wiring putting +12V on this line

Replace the wire and try a different coil. I'll be that's the problem.

--
George Richardson
The Wyvern - '57 TR3, TS15559L - http://www.merlingroupinc.com/tr3.htm