wind

To: submit <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: wind
From: Kramer <ebk@buffnet.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 1999 20:30:09 -0500

Some thoughts come to mind on this wind in the face thread, for drainage
most roads slant from the center to the right, who is sitting-up higher
the driver or the passenger, whos holding the wheel and whos laid back,
yep lot of wind comes from that right side of the car, and I mean
sometimes a lot-o-wind.
Hi list!
        I think it was Fred that wrote this, but I have a couple of questions
on this subject. 1- Are you talking about a TR3 only?  2- Are you
meaning that a RHD TR would then have more wind on the leftside, even in
the UK? -Cosmo