RE: Wife, SAAB, and TR have a coming together!

To: Dave_Rupert@codl.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Wife, SAAB, and TR have a coming together!
From: Day.John@fin.gc.ca
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 13:01:41 -0400
I like that idea! It should work great on a lower door crease on the daily
driver, our '94 Intrepid ('Das Boot') acquired over the Ottawa winter. I was
considering finding one of those suction cups used in carrying window glass,
but I bet a plunger will do just as well. Triumph driving means
inventiveness!! Keep the novel fixes coming!! Cheers, JD