TR-7 Edrose roof

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR-7 Edrose roof
From: WallabyGuy@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 08:27:11 EDT
I have recently acquired a 1977 TR-7 sunroof coupe for restoration.  The
sunroof is in good condition except for the handle which has been broken off.
 After exhausting VBL, Moss and TRF as suppliers, I am now turning to the
list for help.  I do not need the entire roof ass., just the handle.  If
anyone on the list has one or knows where I could find one it would be much
appreciated.  Please respond to me directly as to not clutter the list with a
response to my personal request for help.  Thanks for your help.

Robert Konick
'77 TR-7