Crash Pad Installation Instructions

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Crash Pad Installation Instructions
From: Joe Merone <jmerone@rocketmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 10:03:41 -0700 (PDT)
Greetings everyone:

After 5 months of winter slumber Trevor fired right
up last Saturday with the first turn of the key.  It
was almost as if I just parked him yesterday.  And as
much as I wanted to keep right on driving the only
place we went was from the storage barn to the home
garage for the annual "let's fix something" rite of
spring.

Among this year's projects is the replacement of the
crash pads.  The new ones arrived from BPNW without
any instructions.  They don't supply them and I can't
find any.  Are there any posted anywhere out there
that I can use?

Excuse me if this is a frequently asked question but
I don't frequently do this job.

Joe Merone
CF18928