Triumph World, Lucas Switch Plates

To: Triumph Newsgroup <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Triumph World, Lucas Switch Plates
From: jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 1999 12:51:38 -0700
Hello all...

Sorry for my long absence from the group... hopefully I can turn things
around here and make a comeback...

As I mentioned long ago... I am now carrying Triumph World Magazine...
but my webmaster has been busy with a home purchase/move... and I have
been busy... so I have not been able to get the magazine onto my
website.  The plan is to offer them at cover price and then a little
higher when they are two months old.  I now have issues 23, 24, and the
current issue 25...   I'm selling them at the cover price of $7.95.
Let me know if you would like a copy.

Secondly...  You may all recall my purchase of Lucas Switch Plates.  I
have bought out the remaining supply.  Some have soiled/damaged boxes,
but are otherwise, like new.   I would like to unload the ones with
damaged boxes, so that no one is disappointed when paying the full
price.   If the box is not important to you, I will sell the ones with
damaged boxes at $7.50 each plus shipping.  (Product is new and in new
condition.)  Check them out at:

http://www.greenheart.com/jmwagner/lsp.html

Work on the Spitfire gasket keeps getting postponed, but it is on the
table... It's coming... I will let you all know when there is light at
the end of the tunnel.

I also hope to get some other new products together for the summer.

--Justin
J. M. Wagner Sales, Ltd.
http://www.greenheart.com/jmwagner