Re: My very own Certificate

To: jonmac <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Subject: Re: My very own Certificate
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 1999 18:11:12 -0400
Cc: Triumphs List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I've christened many cars with that sound track - the TR3 may be the first that
did not get the treatment because it has no sound system. But the CD is already
set aside for the Stag, and I'm already looking at CD players for it....

--
George Richardson
The Wyvern - '57 TR3, TS15559L - http://www.merlingroupinc.com/tr3.htm